Your Nav Bar Here

Sunday 23 September 2012

Wedding Candy Buffet



Wedding shall be a celebration of the two lovers and brings joy to everyone who attends it. From kids to oldies, everyone would enjoy candy buffet..err..exception to bride maybe :(



However I do wonder would it turn to disaster? Imagine candies scattered on floor, lollipops got stuck in hair, oh my...

Still I really think its fun. At least there something to indulge at a wedding while waiting for bride and groom kan..







images source: my pinterest

some ideas for what should be in the buffet:

  • jellybeans
  • lollipops
  • love letters
  • candy canes
  • cake pops
  • cupcakes
  • macarons
  • just add anything sweet on the list..

Would you do a candy buffet? Yes or no?

6 comments:

  1. There's this store in OU, in the new wing section where they handmade the candy right in the store. The small hard candies are put in tiny bottles, a cute little view.

    And if its me, I'll be leaning towards a chocolate themed candy buffet (So I can eat it too). Its a cute idea.

    AND, please invite me if you do a candy buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hanis! of course i'll invite you.

    chocolate themed sounds yummy. imagine chocolate fountain..hehe..

    oh..i haven't notice any handmade candy shop at OU. thanks for the info..going to grab some of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAY. I've been to a wedding with a chocolate fountain.

    At Pyramid, you can rent chocolate fountains, if I'm not mistaken. The stall is somewhere near MPH. The candy shop at OU is new, I went there yesterday and had a taste of a sample. Blueberrrry.

    Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For real! God..thats help a lot. Thank you Thank you..

    I hope everything is under budget. and still look nice as expected.

    It's been hard to find something nice within budget unless you diy it.

    i wish there's site, offers used items for wedding. especially the decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the expensive ones would be the baked goods aka lolly cakes, macarons. You can always borrow a pretty tablecloth, the jars, plates from people.

    And if you're a creative person, that will help with the diy. I think that would be the fun part, making the candy buffet set up yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. couldn't agree more. i'd do anything to cut the cost. hehe...hopes there'll be enough time to get prepared. oh my..

    pray for us ok..thanks a lot hanis for giving ideas. really appreciate them. as i'm kind of stuck and no direction where should i start. oh dear..

    hehe..thanks a lot (so happy)

    ReplyDelete